General Home Inspection
In a General Home Inspection, I’ll conduct a thorough evaluation of the visible and readily accessible areas of a home.
Inspected areas include:
- Roofing System
- Structural Components
- Foundation & Crawl Space
- Exterior (cladding, doors, windows)
- Driveway & Walkways
- Deck & Patio
- Attached Garage
- Interior (doors, windows, walls, floors, ceilings, stairs)
- Fireplace & Chimney
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Plumbing System
- Electrical System
- Built-in Kitchen Appliances
I also offer the following services:
11th Month Inspection
- Before the 1-year warranty has expired on your new home, I recommend contacting Rojek Home Services to schedule an 11th Month Inspection. During the inspection, I’ll investigate the readily accessible areas of your home for any issues that may have emerged since your move-in date. Depending on the nature of my findings, the cost of repairs for certain components may still be covered by the builder in accordance with your home’s warranty.
- A Pre-Listing Inspection is for current homeowners who are planning to sell their home. Before you list your property, I’ll take a careful look at the structure and mechanical systems to determine if any defects are present. This gives you a chance to correct any issues at your own discretion before a buyer takes interest in your home—facilitating successful negotiations by establishing a better sense of trust.
- If you’ve had Rojek Home Services perform an inspection that revealed defective areas of a home, then once corrections have been made, a Re-Inspection is in order. When I reevaluate the repaired or improved component, I’ll make sure that safety requirements have been met and that everything functions as intended.
Thermal Imaging Scan
- Infrared thermography is an incredibly useful technology for identifying issues within a home’s structure of mechanical systems. With the help of an infrared camera, I can measure the temperature gradients of any component to pinpoint sources of energy loss, areas of moisture intrusion, and even electrical hotspots.
- Radon is an odorless and invisible radioactive gas that forms deep underground from the decomposition of certain types of rock and soil. When radon escapes from the surface, the pressure difference inside your home can draw it in through cracks in the foundation or other gaps. If radon is able to concentrate in a home, it can cause numerous health problems for occupants—while going completely undetected. Rojek Home Services can provide testing of your home for this dangerous compound using the advanced instruments necessary for detection.
- The intrusion of moisture in a home provides a nexus for the infiltration of mold. This can be problematic for both the physical condition of a living space and the health of residents. When I test a home for mold, I’ll also test for moisture intrusion—carefully inspecting accessible areas to ensure that your living space is free from mold and the moisture that harbors it.
- Annual Home Maintenance is difficult to keep up with and time can get away from you before you know it. To keep your home in the best shape possible for many years to come, have Rojek Home Services perform an Annual Inspection of your home. Annual Inspections help homeowners stay on track with maintenance tasks to increase the longevity of your home’s systems and structures. They can also pinpoint potential problem areas that should be addressed before the issue becomes serious and costly. Think of this valuable service as a yearly physical exam of your home.
Construction Project Management
- RHS can provide comprehensive construction management solutions for your home. We cover projects from big to small, with experience in inspection punchlist correction to 203K renovation completion. Contact us for further details or to discuss a scope of work so that we can accurately provide an estimate for the work you are looking to have done.
Giving Back to Those Who Have Given Plenty
As a thank you for your commitment to our community and country, I offer a 15% discount to emergency first responders and members of the United States military.